Umtots diech 't zelf neet zals doen:
Wèlkóm hei op dien eige kinneke :-)! Steinbach 25 nov 2007 16:52 (UTC)
- Danke :) En euver die taalfuitekes. Die höb ich neet gemaak, es ich allein bewèrk zou höbbe woor d'n Wikiquote d'r nag neet 'ns gekaome. --Ooswesthoesbes 26 nov 2007 06:11 (UTC)
Ik weet nu hoe ik zeer simpel alles kan importeren, zonder de prefix (dus alle links en alle paginatitels zijn al zonder prefix!) Is het nog de moeite of heb je al een groot deel gedaan? SPQRobin 25 nov 2007 20:12 (UTC)
- Ik heb a t/m e gedaan dus ik moet f t/m é nog. --Ooswesthoesbes 26 nov 2007 06:09 (UTC)
Congratulations for your new wikiquote! Benoni, from the breton wikiquote.
- Thanks. And for your Brezhoneg Wikiquote too! :) --Ooswesthoesbes 26 nov 2007 14:24 (UTC)
- Ik zie 't. Bedankt dat je me daarmee geholpen hebt :) --Ooswesthoesbes 14 dec 2007 06:15 (UTC)
Temporary access expired[bewirk]
- Thanks for informing me :) http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_permissions#Ooswesthoesbes.40li.wikiquote.org --Ooswesthoesbes 29 dec 2007 13:01 (UTC)
- Danke! --Ooswesthoesbes 29 dec 2007 14:14 (UTC)
Hello. To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable), which form the vast majority of such requests. The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement in two weeks if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests. Nemo bis 28 sep 2009 23:52 (UTC)
- Ok. I think it's a good idea to take the standard bot policy, so I support it :) --Ooswesthoesbes 29 sep 2009 04:58 (UTC)
- Ik ondersteun het natuurlijk ook. Carsrac 6 jun 2010 00:11 (UTC)
Ik bén Laurens Greven, en mijn wikiquote pagina (http://li.wikiquote.org/wiki/Laurens_Greven) is onzin, overgenomen van een onzin-pagina op de Engelse wikiquote die al wél is verwijderd.
Tank you for Welcome[bewirk]
- for big information, sighting my user page, in italian. Hello -- Dr Çlaudio segnali radio 9 aug 2010 14:55 (UTC)
- No problem :) --Ooswesthoesbes 9 aug 2010 19:27 (UTC)
Wikiquote interlanguage communication[bewirk]
Hi, I'm Nemo from the Italian language Wikiquote and I'm writing you (via a bot) because you're an administrator of Wikiquote in this language; please excuse me if you've received this message more than once.
The simple thing that I want you to know is that Wikiquote has an official mailing list, Wikiquote-l, which can be used to communicate and discuss matters which interest all Wikiquotes. This mailing list was last "advertised" about three or four years ago, before many of us joined Wikiquote, and is currently almost not participated at all by Wikiquote users and very low-traffic. I ask you to subscribe, to participate in discussions and to write about your Wikiquote.
I love Wikiquote, as you probably do, and I think that we should be proud of what we do here, share our experiences and good practices to make Wikiquote better and raise awareness of it.
I remind you that Meta-Wiki is the best place for Wikimedia projects coordination, and it contains several pages about Wikiquote, and specifically this talk page which can be used to discuss about Wikiquote if you don't like mailing lists.
I hope that this message has been useful for you. Cheers, Nemo (write me) 14 dec 2010 10:16 (UTC)
- Thanks for letting us know :) --Ooswesthoesbes 15 dec 2010 16:50 (UTC)
Hi Ooswesthoesbes, I noticed that there are quite a few pages in this wiki like Tolkien which just say "see <some other page>". I was wondering, couldn't those situations be better handled with redirects, so that the reader is automatically taken to the right page? Or is there some specific reason to do it that way in this wiki? Just wondering :) Regards, Jafeluv (euverlègk) 2 sep 2013 12:18 (UTC)
- Some of them can, while others can't. I'll soon have a look at it. Thanks for notifying :) --Ooswesthoesbes (euverlègk) 4 sep 2013 17:18 (UTC)
- Btw, the reason mainly has to be with the incubator stage, but it was kept after the wiki was created. Others have to do with disambiguation for future pages. --Ooswesthoesbes (euverlègk) 4 sep 2013 17:20 (UTC)
Hi I noticed that the pages in this category still have the title of the incubator pages (Wq/li). I also noticed that most or all of them already exist with the correct title (without Wq/li/...) eg. Wq/li/Abba Eban -> Abba Eban. So could they be deleted or are they necessary? Thanks --Samuele2002 (euverlègk) 10 jun 2020 19:03 (UTC)